Welcome beautiful...

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (Psalm 139:14)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS; SO LET US PRACTICE REAL LOVE

My dear children, let's not just talk about love; let's practice real love.
This is the only way we'll know we're living truly, living in God's reality.
It's also the way to shut down debilitating self-criticism, even when there is something to it.
For God is greater than our worried hearts and knows more about us than we do ourselves.
----1 John 3:18-20 (The Message)



Right now, therefore, every time we get the chance, let us work for the benefit of all, starting with the people closest to us in the community of faith.
----Galatians 6:10 (The Message)




Prayer:




LORD, I know the most subtle and dangerous deception is self-deception.
Help me have the courage to re-evaluate my life, not by the words that I say Or the image I create for myself in my mind, but by my actions.


I want to be real – please help me to see myself for what I really am, and not what I would like to think I am. Help me to show real love to others by my actions.


You know me better than I know myself, and I thank You for loving me unconditionally.
In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment