Welcome beautiful...

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (Psalm 139:14)

Thursday, January 15, 2009

First post

This is my first ever post or blog as you call it (will start getting used to that). I just decided I wanted a change, spent too much of my time on facebook doing amebo. I decided to suspend my facebook account yesterday, just a random decision I made, I don't know how long it's going to last. I decided to stop focusing on other peoples lives and what everyone else is doing and pay myself some attention.

I should probably start by introducing myself. I am a 25 years old lady currently living in london. I was born in Lagos, Nigeria and spent the first 12 years of my life living in Lagos and Ibadan. I am the eldest of three children, all girls, no brothers (well not biologically). I attended an american school in Ibadan (IITA) till I was 10yrs old, which I can honestly and humbly state is the best education a child could recieve. I then attended ISI in Ibadan for two interesting years till my family relocated to the UK in 1996.

Skip forward 13 years to 2009.

I am now working as pharmacist after completing my masters degree and necessary training. I live with one of my sisters in a house in east london, who ironically is a pharmacist too. My profession is challenging to say the least, boring at times, but interesting at the most.

I am a born-again christian, I have accepted the Lord as my saviour and I have a personal relationship with HIM. I relationship like many others, that has its ups and downs. Periods of strength and weak. Like a prodigal son, I have tried to walk away from this, under the illusion the world had something better to offer. But like the prodigal son, I have walked right back into HIS open arms. Im not even going to front about it, everyday is a struggle to live according to His word, but my daily prayer is to be drawn closer to HIM.

I'm coming around to the idea of an online diary, a place to vent my frustrations, share my happiness or just mumble incoherently as I find myself doing sometimes. A place to share or even streamline my thoughts.

The beginning of yet another journey.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging and am hoping you have fun here...great to meet you.

    ReplyDelete